Not to be mistaken with the American Independent Party or
’s Independent Party America
We affirm that the foundations of our country were spiritual: We testify that the Constitution for the
We assert that we are in a Constitutional crisis. The major provisions of the Constitution are being compromised and our God-given rights are being intruded upon or eliminated at an alarming rate. Our educational, economic, social, and political institutions are becoming more perverted. The rights and nature of our national sovereignty, Judeo-Christian heritage, and traditional family, are under escalating attack. We solemnly declare that our Constitution, liberties, and national sovereignty currently hang by a thread. We assert that institutionalized corruption and the loss of our rights and liberties are unconstitutional, unacceptable and inexcusable.
We claim that our Constitutional Republic can still be fully restored by lawful means, but only to the extent that We The People stand united and vigilant, as never before, in the cause of freedom. "The people [not government]... are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." – Thomas Jefferson
- To uphold and revere our Constitution in the tradition of our Founding Fathers as the only and supreme law of this land.
- To restore our
, restore Constitutional Law, and restore all rights, liberties, and properties rightfully belonging to the people and to the states. Constitutional Republic
- To identify and reverse legislation, case law, regulations, and treaties, etc., that are unconstitutional or an offense to God and our Founding Fathers.
- To permanently restore American sovereignty and independence from foreign entanglements, and mandates.
- To return the control of government back to the people as intended.
- To greatly minimize taxes, and to limit the size, power, and function of government to the intended constraints established within the original Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- To advance the principles of freedom, patriotism, and traditional family values.
- To preserve and honor our Judeo-Christian heritage, and the rights of all religions.
- To identify and defeat all efforts to undermine and overthrow the Constitution.
- To achieve at all levels in government, superior ethics, integrity and accountability.
- To restore fair and responsible redress of grievances, as allowed in the Constitution.
- To unite the independent votes, the silent majority, grassroots organizations, and other patriots and lovers of liberty under one umbrella, while keeping our separate identities, standing united as sovereign people.