Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Final Push

Dear Zach,

The deadline for the "Ready, Ames, Fire" Money Bomb is midnight tonight.

So far, this grassroots effort has raised over $310,000!

On the most grueling days on the campaign trail, my spirits are always lifted by the passion and enthusiasm of my supporters.

Now you and I need to prove we can translate enthusiasm and passion into real results.

You see, all eyes will be on the Iowa Straw Poll, where a strong finish will enhance my status as a top-tier campaigner.

We have outraised all but one of the establishment so-called "front-runners," and we have placed first-rate teams in key early voting states.

The last box we need to check is that our momentum leads to continued on-the-ground success.

If you have already contributed to this Money Bomb, I thank you and ask that you dig deep one last time and chip in whatever you can to ensure my campaign has all the resources necessary to finish strongly in the Iowa Straw Poll.

Young American Revolution
magazine: Conservative Ron Paul
fights Barack Obama for the
future of young Americans
If you have not already contributed, I ask that you please do so right away.  This is our best chance to show the establishment that they don't get to pick and choose who is worthy of the Republican nomination.

So please, visit RonPaul2012.com to chip in whatever you can afford and help fund my operations in Iowa ahead of the August 13 Straw Poll.

A strong showing will blow up the establishment’s myth that I can't win because I don't play by its rules.

Americans who agree with my principles will see that grassroots conservatives, and not establishment powerbrokers, will choose the Republican nominee.

And as you know, as more Americans hear my message of freedom and liberty, more supporters join our cause.

So please chip in your most generous donation.  Your contribution will help my campaign purchase TV and radio ad time, send campaign mailers, and spread my record of being the only conservative in this race who has never compromised their principles.

I thank you for all that you do in the name of liberty.

For Liberty,
Ron Paul

P.S.  The deadline for the "Ready, Ames, Fire" Money Bomb is midnight tonight!

A strong finish in Iowa will destroy the establishment myth that I can't win and cause more Americans who agree with my principles to flock to my campaign.

Please go to http://www.ronpaul2012.com/ to chip in whatever you can afford so my campaign can have the resources necessary to pull out a strong finish in the Iowa Straw Poll.

Images courtesy of Wikimedia Commons and not part of original campaign letter

No comments:

Post a Comment