Thursday, November 24, 2011

C4L: Give Thanks



Dear lover of liberty,
 
On this day of thanks, my staff and I at Campaign for Liberty would like to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
 
As Americans, we are born with a truly unique heritage.  Our nation’s founding was a grand experiment in maximizing freedom and liberty.
 
Today, those principles are under relentless assault.
 
But, I have hope.
 
You, and the rest of the over half a million Americans that have joined Campaign for Liberty since 2008, have given me hope that we can Reclaim the Republic and Restore the Constitution in our lifetime.
 
No challenge is too great if you and I continue to stand united in our determination to be free.
 
I am so thankful you have chosen to join with us, and I am grateful for your support this past year to keep C4L a leader in the fight for liberty.
 
As we gather with friends and family today, let us pause from feasting and football to give thanks for living in a nation founded on eternal principles that are worth fighting to preserve.
 
In Liberty,
 
Matt Hawes
Vice President

No comments:

Post a Comment