Friday, December 21, 2012

Gary Johnson: Best Wishes for Great Holidays



Best Wishes for Great Holidays
From Governor Gary Johnson

December 21, 2012

Friends,

Wow.  2012 has been quite a year, and as we wrap it up with the holiday season, I am once again overwhelmed with gratitude for all the great friends and supporters who joined together for the very important task of restoring liberty, economic freedom and smaller government to the nation’s dialogue.

We accomplished much, we built an amazing foundation for the future, and we began the process of showing America that things don’t have to be the way they are.

None of that would have happened without you, and I just want to take a moment to again say: Thank You!

As we gather with family and celebrate according to our respective traditions, please accept my deepest appreciation for your friendship --  and Best Wishes for a wonderful holiday.

My family and I are doing something a little out of the ordinary:  We are in South America heading out for what we hope will be a successful climb of Aconcogua, the highest mountain in the Americas and the fifth of the Seven Summits I am determined to reach.  As you know, achieving goals is important to me, and it is amazing to have my family joining me for such a great experience.

At the same time, we are very mindful that many Americans are not as fortunate this holiday season, especially those who have suffered unimaginable tragedy.  Our thoughts are with those who are enduring difficult times.

Making America better is the goal we all share, and I am excited about what we have planned for 2013.  I am returning to my role as Honorary Chairman of the Our America Initiative, and will be visiting  college campuses across the nation, taking our message to the media, and otherwise building on the great foundation we have built.  I look forward to having your continued support in all those important efforts.

Enjoy the Holidays, enjoy some time with friends and loved ones, and know that I value your friendship and support more than I can possibly express!

Best Wishes,

Governor Gary Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment