Do you think Ron Paul is getting the media coverage he deserves? If you’re like many folks, your answer is a resounding “NO!”
After all, polls consistently show Ron Paul polling within the top three nationally, but he’s still virtually IGNORED by the national media. Can I count on you to do something about it?
The truth is, by censoring Dr. Paul’s message of small, constitutionally-limited government, the media is acting as a roadblock to this campaign.
Of course, it is important to remember that bad press and bad press relations will only hurt Dr. Paul and his message.
So it is important to present facts and enthusiastic support for Dr. Paul in a civil manner.
By establishing a good relationship with the media, we can encourage more and friendlier coverage of Dr. Paul which will help expand support for Ron Paul’s campaign.
The media is always looking for great stories, so you can help Dr. Paul by being a great source of information.
To start out, you only need to ask the question, “Why are you censoring my access to Ron Paul’s views?”
Because censorship is precisely what is going on. So take some time to courteously discuss these important FACTS with the media to explain just why Ron Paul is a serious contender:
· Ron Paul polls consistently in a dead heat with President Obama (Rasmussen, Gallup, CNN, Rasmussen);
· Ron Paul consistently places in the top three in major Republican Primary polls;
· Ron Paul is number two in fundraising and number one for individual donations;
· Ron Paul has more military donations than all other GOP candidates combined, as well as President Obama;
· Ron Paul is a twelve-term Congressman and has spent his entire career defending the Constitution;
· Ron Paul is the only candidate to accurately predict the housing bubble, economic crises and the devaluation of the dollar.
Once you establish the legitimacy of Dr. Paul’s candidacy, you can then ask, “Why isn’t there more coverage of someone who meets all the requirements of a serious candidate?”
By presenting the facts in a civil manner, you can spread Dr. Paul’s message of liberty and help him win the Republican nomination.
Please contact the national media -- and your local media -- today, and remember to treat them with courtesy and respect.
Jerry ShidellNational Volunteer Director