Monday, September 5, 2011

Ron Paul: Join Me at LPAC

Dear Zach,

I’m excited about the upcoming Liberty Political Action Conference (LPAC), and I hope you’ll join me in Reno, Nevada, for this special event.

From September 15-17, hundreds of grassroots activists will gather at the Grand Sierra Resort for three days of educational speeches and vital activism training.

My campaign is cosponsoring the Conference, so in addition to the regular LPAC activities, we’ll host several events of our own.

On Friday, September 16, I would love to meet you at an exclusive luncheon taking place at noon.  Tickets are very limited, so click here for more information if you are interested in attending.  Every dollar raised at this luncheon will go toward further strengthening our top-tier campaign.

At 7:30 pm on Friday, I’ll speak on the main Conference stage.  To attend this event, you must buy an LPAC ticket.

Tickets to all three days of LPAC are $109.  Students can purchase theirs for $35.  You can also buy a “one-day pass” if you will only be able to attend the Conference on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

After the Conference closes on Saturday afternoon, my campaign will host a free party, featuring guitarist Jimmie Vaughan.

But the events don’t stop there!

Already, many in Nevada are working very hard to ensure our victory, so I hope you’ll join my campaign at the Grand Sierra Resort for a barbeque on Sunday, September 18, as we prepare to spread our message and win the Silver State.

LPAC 2011 will offer many tremendous opportunities for you to learn more about key issues, be equipped with the tools you need to advance liberty in your own backyard, and network with others who are ready to reclaim their freedoms.

Other Conference speakers include my son, Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Justin Amash, and Senator Mike Lee.

For more information, visit www.LPAC2011.com today.

I hope to see you in Reno for the first-ever Liberty Political Action Conference!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. LPAC 2011 is just around the corner, and I’m looking forward to a great time with others who love liberty.

If you haven’t yet purchased your ticket, don’t wait any longer!

Visit www.LPAC2011.com today and register for the Liberty Political Action Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment