Saturday, December 31, 2011

Closing the Book on 2011

Dear friend of liberty,

As we close the book on 2011, my campaign is surging, with the Iowa Caucus just days away.

The crowds at events swelled with grassroots Americans thirsting for a return to Constitutional government.

My poll numbers in Iowa have mushroomed to where I am running neck and neck with Mitt Romney, the establishment's handpicked frontrunner.

Now, to keep the momentum rolling into 2012, when the first votes will be cast to determine the Republican nominee, I need your help more than ever.

There are just hours remaining before the deadline for the end of the fundraising quarter, and it's vital you contribute whatever you are able right away to help my campaign reach our goal.

Can I count on you to make your most generous contribution to help me finish strong in Iowa and New Hampshire?

2011 has proven one thing - my message of liberty, free markets, and respect for the Constitution is popular.

Voters are rejecting counterfeits who claim to be conservative, but whose records reveal them as the Republican face of Big Government.

And Americans are flocking to my campaign because my record is principled, consistent, and conservative.

So please, click here to make your most generous contribution and help us reach our goal of raising $2 million by tonight's deadline.

A victory in Iowa will slingshot me to a strong finish in the New Hampshire primary and the other early state contests.

As great a year as 2011 was, you and I can make 2012 the year constitutional government was restored to America.

I thank you for all that you have done in the name of liberty, and I wish you and yours a very happy New Year.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. 2011 proved that freedom is popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment