Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two Ads, One Million Dollars

It's only four weeks from Election Day.
 
You and I have twenty-eight days to finish doing what it will take to win Iowa.
 
That's not a lot of time.  I know you have seen, as I have, our poll numbers climb over the past weeks and months to put us within striking distance of the lead.
 
That's why it's vital we go all out during these next four weeks.  And my campaign is going to need every bit of help you can spare.
 
We didn't come this far by accident.  This campaign has already spent millions on TV, radio, mail, and grassroots activities this fall.
 
In fact, earlier today, the headline on The Drudge Report read, "Iowa Blitz:  Ron Paul Goes for Newt Throat."
 
You see, I have just authorized a new round of TV, radio, and mail to run this week and next featuring my campaign's ad "Serial Hypocrisy."
 
The cost of the entire program will be nearly one million dollars.
 
My campaign has paid the first $500,000.  But now I need your help to make the rest of the ad buy.
 
In fact, if you were holding off on contributing until the Money Bomb later this month, I must ask you to please contribute today at least half of whatever you were planning to give on the 16th.
 
The truth is, it has become very clear this year that I am the only candidate willing to make the hard choices.
 
Whether it's advocating the individual mandate central to "ObamaCare," supporting the $700 BILLION TARP bailouts, or cozying up to the radical environmentalists, there’s not a dime's bit of difference between my fellow top-tier candidates in this race for President – Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney.
 
And I am the only candidate with a plan for a one-year, trillion-dollar spending cut and a balanced budget within one term.
 
But it's up to you and me to make sure the voters understand the facts.
 
We certainly can't count on the national media to do that job!
 
I must raise $1 million this week to fully run both "Serial Hypocrisy" and "Big Dog" in both Iowa and New Hampshire.
 
 
You and I are exactly where we hoped we would be four weeks out from the Iowa caucuses.
 
It is time to make sure that none of us enter January with any regrets.  I am working non-stop, as are my campaign staff and thousands of volunteers.
 
 
For Liberty,
 
Ron Paul

Source: e-letter from Ron Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment