Sunday, December 25, 2011

VIDEO: Wishing You All the Best

Dear friend of liberty,
 
This has been an incredible year for the liberty message.
 
Thanks to you, my campaign is reaching millions of voters, and we're surging at just the right time.
 
As we prepare to make our final push in Iowa and New Hampshire, I wanted to thank you for all of your generous support.
 
If you haven't seen it yet, I hope you'll take a moment to watch our campaign's Christmas ad, which features my son, Senator Rand Paul.
 
It's running on television today in Iowa, and that's only possible because of you and your fellow grassroots patriots.


With a busy campaign season about to get even busier, I'm greatly enjoying getting to spend time with my family today, and I hope you're also able to spend a relaxing day surrounded by family and friends.
 
From Carol and I, and all of our campaign staff, have a Merry Christmas!
 
For Liberty,
 
Ron Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment